CAP CONNECT
This forum is currently under construction. The Administration is looking for a CAP officer (cadet or senior) to take on the responsibility of this forum. If you are interested in helping us, please contact C/1st Lt Jaynes at addocap@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CAP CONNECT
This forum is currently under construction. The Administration is looking for a CAP officer (cadet or senior) to take on the responsibility of this forum. If you are interested in helping us, please contact C/1st Lt Jaynes at addocap@yahoo.com. Thanks.
CAP CONNECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get people to join

2 posters

Go down

How to get people to join Empty How to get people to join

Post by SgtGolin1127 Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm

If there's any suggestions on how to recruit, or simply get people to join, post it here, then tell me what to do with it, because i have no idea.

Personally a suggestion that I had was to use school yearbooks to possibly get people to join, and it's getting toward the time when the yearbooks are starting to get bought a lot more.
SgtGolin1127
SgtGolin1127

Number of posts : 7
Wing : Texas
Cadet or Senior : Cadet
Grade : C/MSgt
Squadron : Lakeshore (TX-354)
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

How to get people to join Empty Re: How to get people to join

Post by Add01 Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:05 pm

SgtGolin1127 wrote:If there's any suggestions on how to recruit, or simply get people to join, post it here, then tell me what to do with it, because i have no idea.

Personally a suggestion that I had was to use school yearbooks to possibly get people to join, and it's getting toward the time when the yearbooks are starting to get bought a lot more.

Very Good idea. I did that last year. At my school, I am known as Sgt. Jaynes everywhere... Smile In 8th grade, I had a whole page written about me in the yearbook with pictures...
Add01
Add01
Board of Administrators
Board of Administrators

Number of posts : 300
Wing : Rockwall, Texas
Name : Addison Jaynes
Grade : C/1Lt
Squadron : Lakeshore Composite Squadron - TX-354
Registration date : 2007-09-07

http://caplakeshore.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtGolin1127 Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Thanks for the reply, and now all I need is a few photos of our squadron. Would you like to E-Mail me these?
SgtGolin1127
SgtGolin1127

Number of posts : 7
Wing : Texas
Grade : C/MSgt
Squadron : Lakeshore (TX-354)
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content