CAP CONNECT
This forum is currently under construction. The Administration is looking for a CAP officer (cadet or senior) to take on the responsibility of this forum. If you are interested in helping us, please contact C/1st Lt Jaynes at addocap@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CAP CONNECT
This forum is currently under construction. The Administration is looking for a CAP officer (cadet or senior) to take on the responsibility of this forum. If you are interested in helping us, please contact C/1st Lt Jaynes at addocap@yahoo.com. Thanks.
CAP CONNECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Yourself

+4
The Briski
Add01
thp
sgtniedrauer
8 posters

Go down

About Yourself Empty About Yourself

Post by sgtniedrauer Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:57 pm

Well...a thread to tell everyone about yourself. Not just your CAP experiences, but the rest of your life...if you have one.

My name is Isaac Niedrauer. I am an avid airsoft player and am a founding member of our forming team. My goal is to make airsoft a major league sport...although I'm not sure what the chances of that are. bounce

I am also a web designer. I've been working with Macromedia's Flash and Dreamweaver for about 2-3 years. Photoshop is a good addition too. I've done work with PHP and CSS.

I am a huge fan of auto racing. NASCAR Cup is obviously my sport (along with Cowboys football). I really want to try racing for myself-I think I'd be good at it, but we'll see.

Oh and yes...football. Awesome sport, eh? Tony Romo is gonna lead 'em to the Superbowl. I like Brett Favre and all, but....YOU'RE STILL GOING DOWN GREEN BAY!

And then of course, the best of all...Civil Air Patrol. I joined roughly two years ago. I am a C/SMSgt. I have attended three TXWG Encampments. That's one basic, one at GSARSS and one on staff as a Flight Sergeant. I will be returning for my fourth Encampment and second as a Flight Sergeant this Winter. I have been to CTEP's NCOA and SNCOA schools. I really wanted to go to OTS this fall, but it just didn't work out. I've held multiple squadron positions, but now I am a Flight Commander, working with our brand new recruits.

I think that about sums it up. Cool
sgtniedrauer
sgtniedrauer
Board of Administrators
Board of Administrators

Number of posts : 98
Wing : Texas
Cadet or Senior : Cadet
Name : Isaac Niedrauer
Grade : C/2Lt
Squadron : Tyler Composite Squadron
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

About Yourself Empty Re: About Yourself

Post by thp Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:04 pm

My name is Troy Poe

I am a softmore in highschool, and I too am an air soft, and paintball player. I love hunting and fishing. I shoot competitively in 4-H shooting sports. I plan on going into the U.S. Coast Guard, after colege.

This is my second time in CAP. I was in it in 6th-7th grade, and got out. Now I am getting back into it, and joined at the end of Sept. I am going to attend CTEP - NCOA, as well as winter encampment.

More to come

Last edited by on Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

thp
Board of Administrators
Board of Administrators

Number of posts : 67
Name : Troy Poe
Grade : C/TSgt
Squadron : Kerrville Composite Squadron
Registration date : 2007-11-22

http://texaswingforum.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Add01 Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:17 am

Lets see... My name is Addison Jaynes which my sig clearly states. I found out about CAP through a stand at Cabelas. I love anything having to do with military and hope to join the AF. I love playing basketball and all sports. I love to go shooting and am pretty darn good at it too. Anyway, thats about all. So, the rest of you out there , lets hear from you!
Add01
Add01
Board of Administrators
Board of Administrators

Number of posts : 300
Wing : Rockwall, Texas
Name : Addison Jaynes
Grade : C/1Lt
Squadron : Lakeshore Composite Squadron - TX-354
Registration date : 2007-09-07

http://caplakeshore.org

Back to top Go down

Post by The Briski Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:59 pm

Hi.

I'm new, so I figure it's probably okay for me to ressurect this thread. Especially since all y'all probably have no clue who I am, unless you happen to have seen me around CadetStuff or CAPTalk.

I'm a cadet program junkie. Former CAP cadet, now CP senior member. Although I must admit, I'm mainly inactive due to the fact that my squadron is in MIWG and I spend the vast majority of the year down here in good ol' Virginny. I'm a contracted MSIII cadet in Army ROTC, and I'm a Second Classman (junior) at the Virginia Military Institute. I'm double majoring in International Studies & Political Science and Modern Languages & Cultures (Spanish).

And I'm a leadership studies addict. So if anyone ever wants to discuss or debate leadership ideas, feel free to hit me up. I like that stuff.

So yeah, other than that, I basically have no life.

That is all.

Jackie Briski

The Briski

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sgtniedrauer Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:06 am

We have a bunch of new members so...

*bump*
sgtniedrauer
sgtniedrauer
Board of Administrators
Board of Administrators

Number of posts : 98
Name : Isaac Niedrauer
Grade : C/2Lt
Squadron : Tyler Composite Squadron
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

About Yourself Empty about me

Post by cap_rocs Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:59 pm

Hey...

I am not a very exciting person, but here goes. I am a freshman and junior in high school, supposed to be an eighth grader. I skipped third grade, and attend 11th grade in the morning and 9th grade in the pm. I am very active in CAP, been in two years and gotten promoted (almost) regularly.

I am a vex robotics and First robotics junkie. Competed in regionals in both, and (fingers crossed) I am on my way to nationals for the Vex.

I am a Girl Scout, Boy Scout (venture), CAPer, 4-Her, in youth group, choir, ex-band geek, pianist, NRA member, and I swim for my high school.

I plan on attending harvard. I am going to major in historical law and minor in spanish.

Not much else about me! Laughing

C/SMSgt Dannie Fountain
cap_rocs
cap_rocs

Number of posts : 5
Wing : Michigan
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mp11 Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:04 am

cap_rocs wrote:Hey...

I am not a very exciting person, but here goes. I am a freshman and junior in high school, supposed to be an eighth grader. I skipped third grade, and attend 11th grade in the morning and 9th grade in the pm. I am very active in CAP, been in two years and gotten promoted (almost) regularly.

I am a vex robotics and First robotics junkie. Competed in regionals in both, and (fingers crossed) I am on my way to nationals for the Vex.

I am a Girl Scout, Boy Scout (venture), CAPer, 4-Her, in youth group, choir, ex-band geek, pianist, NRA member, and I swim for my high school.

I plan on attending harvard. I am going to major in historical law and minor in spanish.

Not much else about me! Laughing

C/SMSgt Dannie Fountain

Nothing to say, but wow!

mp11

Number of posts : 18
Wing : New York
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorCarrales Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:43 am

My name is Major Joe Ely Carrales and I am a CAP Squadron Commander. I am a member of the Corpus Christi Comp Squadron and a Public Affairs Officer at heart.

In my "day job" I am an 8th Grade American History Teacher in Kingsville, Texas. I have started some CAP Activity there as a Squadron Flight of the squadron I command.

I really believe in CAP and want to see it grow.

MajorCarrales
Board of Administrators
Board of Administrators

Number of posts : 56
Cadet or Senior : Senior
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaSigOU Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:45 pm

I'm Capt. Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, admin and personnel officer for Addison Eagles Composite Squadron in Addison, Texas. (Addison is in the northern suburbs of Dallas.)

I started off in CAP as a cadet when dinosaurs roamed the earth 30 years ago in Georgia Wing, then later transferred to Florida Wing. Got my Mitchell and Earhart award and topped off at C/Major before a terrible year of college and enlisting in the Air Force ended my cadet career.

Came back to the senior ranks in 1985 and stayed for about three years in an overseas squadron and later National Capital Wing. Other interests took over and I let my membership lapse.

In 2005, a chance encounter with a couple of CAP senior members got me interested again in CAP and I rejoined at Addison. Of course, with the exception of getting my former 1st Lt grade back (still have my Earhart and Mitchell certificates) I had to start all over from Level I.

I'm a drafter designer for a civil and structural engineering firm in the DFW area, most of what I design are cell tower sites.
AlphaSigOU
AlphaSigOU

Number of posts : 12
Wing : DFW.WYLIE5.TTT
Registration date : 2007-12-24

http://www.capaddison.org

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorCarrales Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:33 pm

Good to see you here Chuck, I hope this forum becomes a resource for the Texas Wings Cadets as well as CAP Officers.

MajorCarrales
Board of Administrators
Board of Administrators

Number of posts : 56
Cadet or Senior : Senior
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down