CAP CONNECT
This forum is currently under construction. The Administration is looking for a CAP officer (cadet or senior) to take on the responsibility of this forum. If you are interested in helping us, please contact C/1st Lt Jaynes at addocap@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CAP CONNECT
This forum is currently under construction. The Administration is looking for a CAP officer (cadet or senior) to take on the responsibility of this forum. If you are interested in helping us, please contact C/1st Lt Jaynes at addocap@yahoo.com. Thanks.
CAP CONNECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ground_pounder One of Your MODS

2 posters

Go down

ground_pounder One of Your MODS Empty ground_pounder One of Your MODS

Post by ground_pounder Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:11 pm

Hello boys and girls I am Cadet Staff Sergeant Cody Smith and I am your drill instructor Drill Sergeant Drill Sergeant. Just kidding I am however your new Head Moderator ( the coolest I know Guns ) sorry that was my ego. Alright as a moderator I'm here to help you you can email me if it's personal (specops2224@aol.com) or PM. But I will not tolerate any imaturity, braking of integrity, or BSing. A little about myself (again) I am on colorguard, I play football and an ES guru. If you have a question about ES or Civil Air Patrol I can answer it. If you see one of these things (I love the smileys ADD01) Off Topic! Topic Closed! Spam! Busted! Banned! : Locked Censored. This means that your topic/post has a problem you can PM me about it. thank you for listening to me and my ego is talking.......now: I'm King Admin Power! Mod Power! . See you guys on the forums.

Last edited by ground_pounder on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ground_pounder
ground_pounder

Number of posts : 33
Wing : Indiana
Cadet or Senior : Cadet
Name : Cody
Grade : C/SSgt
Squadron : River City Cadet Squadron
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

ground_pounder One of Your MODS Empty Re: ground_pounder One of Your MODS

Post by thp Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Congradulations ground_pounder! Good luck!

thp
Board of Administrators
Board of Administrators

Number of posts : 67
Wing : Texas
Cadet or Senior : Cadet
Name : Troy Poe
Grade : C/TSgt
Squadron : Kerrville Composite Squadron
Registration date : 2007-11-22

http://texaswingforum.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down