CAP CONNECT
This forum is currently under construction. The Administration is looking for a CAP officer (cadet or senior) to take on the responsibility of this forum. If you are interested in helping us, please contact C/1st Lt Jaynes at addocap@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CAP CONNECT
This forum is currently under construction. The Administration is looking for a CAP officer (cadet or senior) to take on the responsibility of this forum. If you are interested in helping us, please contact C/1st Lt Jaynes at addocap@yahoo.com. Thanks.
CAP CONNECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NESA

5 posters

Go down

NESA Empty NESA

Post by ground_pounder Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:05 pm

Hey guys just got back from NESA AGSAR. It is a great school and I made alot of friends and had fun. I also was awarded a challenge coin in private. If you have any questions I can probably answer them! Oh, and add01 do you know a JAMES MASON by any chance? He said he went to the texas encampment where there was a huge safety violation with tug of war(hint hint).

Last edited by Add01 on Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Captalizing...)
ground_pounder
ground_pounder

Number of posts : 33
Wing : Indiana
Cadet or Senior : Cadet
Name : Cody
Grade : C/SSgt
Squadron : River City Cadet Squadron
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

NESA Empty Re: NESA

Post by Add01 Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:08 pm

ground_pounder wrote:Hey guys just got back from NESA AGSAR. great school made alot of friends and had fun. I also was awarded a challenge coin in private. If you have any questions I can probably answer them oh and add01 do you know a JAMES MASON by any chance he said he went to the texas encampment where there was a huge safety violation with tug of war(hint hint).

Hmm... Safety violation? Seems like the SET team thought like it was a great idea... Wink. I do recall that name, but can't put a face to it. I guess I will have to make sure no more tug-of-war when I hopefully go back to encampment on staff this winter. Very Happy
Add01
Add01
Board of Administrators
Board of Administrators

Number of posts : 300
Wing : Rockwall, Texas
Name : Addison Jaynes
Grade : C/1Lt
Squadron : Lakeshore Composite Squadron - TX-354
Registration date : 2007-09-07

http://caplakeshore.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ground_pounder Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:09 am

One question for anyone who's been to a NCSA where do I put the patch I've seen it on a BDU blouse pocket but 39-1 says on the right sleeve which one is correct?
ground_pounder
ground_pounder

Number of posts : 33
Wing : Indiana
Name : Cody
Grade : C/SSgt
Squadron : River City Cadet Squadron
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH172 Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:48 pm

Left BDU blouse pocket

CASH172

Number of posts : 14
Wing : New Jersey
Grade : C/Capt
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sgtniedrauer Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:40 pm

Did they do the SARTECH II testing at the Advanced course this year?
sgtniedrauer
sgtniedrauer
Board of Administrators
Board of Administrators

Number of posts : 98
Wing : Texas
Name : Isaac Niedrauer
Grade : C/2Lt
Squadron : Tyler Composite Squadron
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadet2809 Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:02 pm

ground_pounder wrote:Hey guys just got back from NESA AGSAR. It is a great school and I made alot of friends and had fun. I also was awarded a challenge coin in private. If you have any questions I can probably answer them! Oh, and add01 do you know a JAMES MASON by any chance? He said he went to the texas encampment where there was a huge safety violation with tug of war(hint hint).

James Mason is in my squadron. If you want to get up with him I can let him know.
Cadet2809
Cadet2809
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Wing : Texas
Name : E Moody
Squadron : Nighthawk Composite Squadron
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down