CAP CONNECT
This forum is currently under construction. The Administration is looking for a CAP officer (cadet or senior) to take on the responsibility of this forum. If you are interested in helping us, please contact C/1st Lt Jaynes at addocap@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CAP CONNECT
This forum is currently under construction. The Administration is looking for a CAP officer (cadet or senior) to take on the responsibility of this forum. If you are interested in helping us, please contact C/1st Lt Jaynes at addocap@yahoo.com. Thanks.
CAP CONNECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honor guard Creed

Go down

Honor guard Creed Empty Honor guard Creed

Post by swater Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:57 pm

HONOR GUARD CREED
I am a proud member of a Civil Air Patrol Honor Guard.
My Standards of Conduct and high level of professionalism show the respect for and dedication to my craft and those with whom I serve.
I have earned the right to wear the Ceremonial Uniform, which is steeped in rich tradition and history.
I am superbly conditioned to perfect all movements in every drill or ceremony.
Neither the type of ceremony, severity of temperature, nor size of the audience will ever dictate the level of quality of my performance.
I am constantly driven to excel by a strong sense of dedication, patriotism, love for my fellow man, God, Country, and Civil Air Patrol.
While performing, I stand sharp and crisp; motionless by choice, for I have voluntarily chosen to represent every member, past and present, of the United States Air Force Auxiliary – Civil Air Patrol.
I am a Ceremonial Guardsman.
NOTE: The Civil Air Patrol Honor Guard does not deny membership as an Honor Guardsman in any way – race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, or disability. The reciting or knowing the Honor Guard Creed is not a criterion for membership in the Civil Air Patrol Honor Guard.
“Honor Guard - Not to set the standards, but to exceed them!”

Hoorahhhh!!!!!!!!!
swater
swater

Number of posts : 44
Wing : Texas
Cadet or Senior : Cadet
Name : Sean Tedder
Grade : C/CMSgt
Squadron : Lakeshore
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.txwgcac.webs.com